1-CD with 36-page booklet, 33 tracks. Total playing time approx. 79 minutes.
• A unique collection of originals and rare cover versions of famous Elvis tunes.
• This second volume continues exactly where volume one ended. It puts the spotlight on songs that Elvis had recorded in-between 1958 and 1962.
• Did you know that the famous girl group The Marvelettes covered Elvis and what famous Hollywood actor Anthony Perkins has in common with Elvis Presley?
• More rare recordings are included here, many of them for the first time on CD!
• We have two Don Robertson demos made exclusively for Elvis Presley and two of Elvis’ colleagues in Memphis, Carl Mann and Thomas Wayne are as well included as the famous answer songs to Little Sister and Just Tell Her Jim Said Hello by LaVern Baker and Gerri Granger.
• The compilation also presents rare British Rock ‘n’ Rollers with their versions of Elvis-songs, including some hard-to-cover ballads.
• We have of course some originals that Elvis influenced. Especially The Blackwood Brothers in Elvis’ favorite gospel field and the rare original of Shoppin’ Around by Joel Grey!
• Australian rockers, Johnny Devlin and Bryan Davies, are included with their hard-to-find versions of A Big Hunk O’ Love and Slicin’ Sand.
• Crooners, rockers, R&B acts, all influenced by Elvis Presley, plus songs that Elvis influenced himself while he was working extensively on his career as a Hollywood actor.
• The fine booklet includes rare photos and memorabilia plus liner notes by the German Elvis Presley expert Helmut Radermacher.
01 A Big Hunk O’ Love- Johnny Devlin & The Devils
02 Ain’t That Loving You, Baby – Rikki Henderson & The Beatmen
03 (Now And Then There’s) A Fool Such As I – Johnny Worth
04 I Got Stung – Eli Whitney
05 Stuck On You – Bobby Stevens
06 A Mess Of Blues – Bobby Stevens
07 Fever – Peggy Lee
08 Like A Baby Priscilla Bowman
09 Dirty, Dirty Feeling Danny Ezba
10 I Gotta Know Bobby Vee with The Crickets
11 Are You Lonesome Tonight Jaye P Morgan
12 Girl Next Door Went A-Walkin’ Thomas Wayne
13 Shoppin’ Around Joel Grey
14 GI Blues Ronnie Knull & His Rock-A-Kings
15 Pocketful Of Rainbows Johnny Gatewood
16 Surrender Rikki Henderson
17 Working On The Building The Blackwood Brothers
18 Wild In The Country Rikki Henderson
19 I’m Comin’ Home Carl Mann
20 I Want You With Me Bobby Darin
21 There’s Always Me (Demo) Don Robertson
22 Slicin’ Sand Twist Bryan Davies
23 Blue Hawaii (1956 Version) Bing Crosby with Lani McIntire & His Hawaiians
24 Moonlight Swim Anthony ‘Tony’ Perkins
25 Can’t Help Falling In Love Bobby Stevens
26 Rock-A-Hula Baby Paul Rich
27 (Marie’s The Name Of) His Latest Flame Bobby Stevens
28 Hey, Memphis (Answer to Little Sister) LaVern Baker
29 Good Luck Charm The Marvelettes
30 She’s Not You Les Carle
31 Just Tell Him Jane Said Hello (Answer to Just Tell Her Jim Said Hello) Gerri Granger
32 Return To Sender Ray Pilgrim
33 They Remind Me Too Much Of You (Demo) Don Robertson